- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 100 litres
- Made from HDPE to withstand the elements and produced in the UK
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- To help prevent water from freezing and allow for some expansion, we recommend that a small ball (tennis ball) is placed inside
- Made from 100% recycled material with a minimum of 75% post consumer waste (PCW)
- Square shape allows butt to be positioned against a wall, making it great for smaller gardens or compact spaces
- Using rainwater in your garden can help to improve your home’s water efficiency.